Health, Safety and Security at Fourfields
At Fourfields we recognise that the well being of the children, staff and visitors whilst learning and working at our school is paramount. We therefore have a few stipulations which we ask our school community to work within to ensure we can maintain a safe and secure environment for all.
- No alcohol to be consumed on site at any time - including the grounds.
- No smoking of any substance (including electronic cigarettes) anywhere on the school site - including the grounds.
- No dogs anywhere on the site unless express permission given from the Headteacher or a member of the Leadership Team.
- No cycling, scooting, Segways or skateboards on site.
- No walking across the school car park during peak school hours unless using the designated pedestrian pathways/crossings.
- No nuts or nut products (including peanuts) in case of undiagnosed nut allergies.
- No images taken during a school event / performance to be shared on social media - to be used for personal use only.
- No adult to talk to a child/children through the boundary fences during the school day.
- No vehicles to access the school site between 8.40am and 9.00am and 3.05pm and 3.25pm.
- No parking in the school car park unless you are a staff member or a holder of a blue badge.
- No running in school.
- No one allowed access in to the school without signing in (and signing out) via the School Office.
- No earrings to be worn for PE.
- Swimming hats required for all swimming lessons at Stanground Academy.
- No return to school within 48 hours of the last symptom for a tummy bug - see below for advice on duration of exclusions for other temporary but contagious illnesses.
- No abuse of staff tolerated.